New to UrbanFox Store? No worries!!!
Just follow this easy step-by-step guide to place an order on our store.
1. Find your product by typing suggestions into the Search Bar or alternatively selecting one of the categories from the navigiation menu at the top of the page.
2. Click on the product you are interested in & read on for more information about the product.
3. Choose your desired quantity and click ‘Add to Cart’. For clothes and shoes, don’t forget to select your preferred size.
4. If you don’t want to make a purchase but would like to save the item for later, click the ♡ button to add it to your Wishlist.
5. To edit the items in your shopping cart or to proceed to checkout, click on the ‘Cart’ icon at the top right-hand corner of the page.
6. At checkout you will be asked to create an UrbanFox Store account if you are a new customer, or to log in to with your email address and password if you are an existing customer.
7. Provide your billing information and shipping information for delivery & choose your preferred delivery method.
8. Enter your payment information. If you have a voucher code, enter it into the allocated box and click ‘Apply’. The price will update automatically if the voucher is valid.
9. Review your order at the Order Review section & select ‘Place Order’ to finalise your purchase.
10. Once your order has been placed, you will be taken to a confirmation page with the details of your order. These details will also be sent to you via email at your registered UrbanFox email address.
And... continue shopping!
• What are the payment methods available on our marketplace?
We offer the following payment methods:
• Credit/Debit Card
• How will I know if my order was successful?
A New Sales Order confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address when you have successfully placed an order. A seperate email regarding your online payment will also be sent to you, from our preferred payment gateway: Stripe
• What credit cards do you accept for payment?
UrbanFox Store accepts all major credit cards supported by VISA and MasterCard. Your card details will be protected using industry-leading encryption standards.
• Do you store my credit card details?
We do not store any of your credit card details in our system. Your credit card details are solely provided to our preferred payment gateway: Stripe, for transactional purposes. We ensure that such payment information are processed over an encrypted connection to our payment gateway and is within a secured environment.
• I have more questions, how do I get in touch?